Mobile Platform - Android

8 Replies

I realize that BP doesn't have an Android App (even though 80% of smartphones activated run Android)....but is there any mobile version of the site (specifically the forums)? Attempting to use the forums on an Android mobile browser is downright painful.

I use forums on many other sites that work great using just the browser, but it's extrememly difficult here. Anyone else have similar issues? Am I missing a mobile optimized link somewhere?

I'm right there with you Rusty.  I haven't tried the new BP on mobile yet, but I know the old version didn't cooperate too well.

I dont think you're missing anything rusty. I have an android and the user interface isn't all that robust. I actually gave up on checking threads through my phone and use my laptop/PC for this.

I love when iphone users on BP complain about the mobile site being down for 10 minutes :)

@Joshua Dorkin , is there a responsive front end in the works for biggerpockets.com? I'm guessing so since you're in the middle of rolling out a new design. This would make the lack of a dedicated app less of a concern.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you