Wow! 2,000,000 Downloads of the BiggerPockets Podcast!

35 Replies

Hey everyone, the BiggerPockets Podcast officially crossed the 2,000,000 download mark this past weekend! We just want to thank everyone of you who have listened. I can't even comprehend that number, and both @Joshua Dorkin  and I are humbled and honored that so many people sit down with us each week to talk, learn, and grow together. This community is truly a one-of-a-kind place and I look forward to the future with you all! 

And if you haven't yet listened to the show, or need to catch up, check out the Podcast page and pick an episode! http://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast

Medium fbprofileBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets | http://www.BiggerPockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #92

Congrats, a result of putting out a quality product! Thank you!

Show off!  :)  

Congrats BP!  Awesome podcast!

Absolutely awesome! That's an outstanding accomplishment guys, well done! Congrats.

Thanks fantastic news.

I look forward to every show.

Congratulations, and keep up the great work.

I just started listening to the podcasts this last week somewhat randomly but picking out the ones that drew my interest first.

Thanks to @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin for thinking of doing the podcasts and then actually getting them done.

Thanks also to all the guests that have taken the time to sit down and share their stories, triumphs and failures. It is both an inspiration and a great opportunity to learn new things and pick up new tips.

I laughed so hard when @Wendell De Guzman said something to the effect of "Ok, for those of you listening.....and you are from Chicago....it is now time...to turn off your computer."

Ha, ha, ha, still makes me chuckle.

Anthony M., Batch 21, LLC | [email protected] | 574‑208‑6865 | http://www.batch21.com

Congrats! You did a great job! I learned so much from this site. Thanks

Great work.  I love to see success.  I can only imagin how much work that milestone was. 

Here's to the next 2,000,000 downloads!

Congratulations and awesome work BP! The podcasts have been crucial to my RE education. They definitely make my Thursdays :)

Congratulations guys! I look forward to the podcast every week. It has been an integral part of my life over the last year. It keeps me focused on my goals while simultaneously broadening my horizons. I tell everyone who will listen to me to go download it. Thanks for the investments of time and money you've made in creating and maintaining the show. Keep up the good work!

Medium htlogo2Jon Deavers, Hometown Realty | 804‑601‑6363

Congrats guys that's a great job well done. Keep it up!! :)

2 million!  That's amazing!  I've been listening to the podcasts so much that I'm having to stop and bite my tongue to keep from constantly saying, "I was just listening to this podcast, and they said that....".  

Thanks for the preparation you do, @Joshua Dorkin   and @Brandon Turner  and for always asking for clarification when a guest says something that you know a newbie won't understand. That's the best part of it, I think....when you guys ask just the question that has popped into my mind!

@Brandon Turner @Joshua Dorkin Nice work guys! That's an awesome accomplishment.

BP comes up in my real estate related conversations regularly these days.

Keep up the good work!

You guys have transformed my commutes to work. My growth in knowledge has increased exponentially over the past months from listening to you guys. Can't wait until the next one. My only complaint is there isn't a back log of 500 shows to listen to. Nothing wrong with going through them all again though. Keep it up @Joshua Dorkin  and @Brandon Turner. Your awesome!!!

Guys, let's make sure we put all these praises into iTunes reviews as well, so try can get even more exposure.

Keep up the good work, Brandon and Josh. Or should it be Josh and Brandon? Hmmm...

Guys, let's make sure we put all these praises into iTunes reviews as well, so they can get even more exposure.

Keep up the good work, Brandon and Josh. Or should it be Josh and Brandon? Hmmm...

Amazing!! Thanks BP for always providing information and the encouragement to grow, learn and expand our businesses and mindsets alike!

206‑849‑5730

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you