Webinar ?? Changed , How where ????

7 Replies

I signed up for a webinar for tonight then I think they changed the time ?? I printed out the sheet but have no idea where it went, Can you please inform me of the time place where to log in ??

Thanks

Ralph

In addition to Scotts' questions, is there an archive anywhere of past webinars that members can access?  

Thanks!

[email protected] | 301‑466‑7432

@Scott Shafer   I believe there was one in early July and perhaps a few before that.  If you search Webinars on BP it will bring up conversations about past events.  They had mentioned posting a replay of the July one but only because there were some miscommunications about the link to the event.  So I was hoping to go back and listen to that one if possible.  Like you, I am not sure if I will be able to make tomorrows event.  Playbacks would be greatly appreciated.  Please keep me posted if you come across an update of any kind.  Thanks!

Hey @Andrew Michael  and @Scott Shafer  - we will be having a replay, but only for those who are registered, so be sure to register at http://www.biggerpockets.com/webinar . And this is, I think , the 3rd or 4th one I've done. I was gonna try to do it weekly, but not sure I can continue that. As for previous ones, we don't have them on the site anywhere - but hopefully in the future I can! 

Medium fbprofileBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets | http://www.BiggerPockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #92

@Brandon Turner   I appreciate you taking the time to get back to your members.  Thanks for the information and resources you provide us!    

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you