Help BiggerPockets reach a cool milestone!

29 Replies

I'm 30,000 feet over the western United States right now, using the magic of in-flight wifi. And then I realize: we are less than 100 likes from having 15,000 Facebook fans on the BiggerPockets Facebook page!  (We are at 14,924 as of right now.)

So, can you help a brother out and click here to visit our Facebook page and follow us?  Not only do you help us out- but you also will be the first to see the newest content we put out AND see exclusive "Facebook Only" content! 

Thanks! You all rock- I love this community! 

Just 70 to go. 

In flight photography?  You're going on a list, Brandon. 

69!!!! (giggle)

Liked! Only 68 to go.

Done, read them all.

49 to go

done

Trolling for Facebook likes?  I believe this should be in the Marketplace forum...

;-)

Watch out Brandon

Your partners / mods are going to remove your post for soliciting votes like they did to mine lol. Favoritism ! ;)

Geez Brandon, most in Denver posting have been higher than that!!!!

Bang 12 more to go, I was 13.

Also done here, I hope. I need to use and learn more about facebook. lol Or get my partner to help in that area. 

BP, founders, and moderators all deserve a lot of recognition. The site has done so much for us in such a short time. Thanks to all of you for all the time you've spent developing and monitoring it.

We've hit 15,000 -- good job BP!

finally "liked" BP. Meant to a long time ago.  Thanks. 

I liked it over a year ago, and still like it today!  If only there was a "repeat like" button!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.