Help BiggerPockets reach a cool milestone!

29 Replies

I'm 30,000 feet over the western United States right now, using the magic of in-flight wifi. And then I realize: we are less than 100 likes from having 15,000 Facebook fans on the BiggerPockets Facebook page!  (We are at 14,924 as of right now.)

So, can you help a brother out and click here to visit our Facebook page and follow us?  Not only do you help us out- but you also will be the first to see the newest content we put out AND see exclusive "Facebook Only" content! 

Thanks! You all rock- I love this community! 

Just 70 to go. 

In flight photography?  You're going on a list, Brandon. 

69!!!! (giggle)

Liked! Only 68 to go.

Done, read them all.

49 to go

done

Trolling for Facebook likes?  I believe this should be in the Marketplace forum...

;-)

Watch out Brandon

Your partners / mods are going to remove your post for soliciting votes like they did to mine lol. Favoritism ! ;)

Geez Brandon, most in Denver posting have been higher than that!!!!

Bang 12 more to go, I was 13.

Also done here, I hope. I need to use and learn more about facebook. lol Or get my partner to help in that area. 

BP, founders, and moderators all deserve a lot of recognition. The site has done so much for us in such a short time. Thanks to all of you for all the time you've spent developing and monitoring it.

We've hit 15,000 -- good job BP!

finally "liked" BP. Meant to a long time ago.  Thanks. 

I liked it over a year ago, and still like it today!  If only there was a "repeat like" button!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.