Do YOU listen to the BP Podcast? Then PLEASE help us out!

75 Replies

I am happy for BPs success!  Go #1 on UTunes!

I am happy to start reviewing, but I will say sometimes I just down load them and listen later.

But I will try!

Medium banner reiskills 997   copyBrian Gibbons, REISkills | [email protected] | 818‑400‑3046 | http://MyREISkills.com

@Brandon Foken  I started using Stitcher a while back and find it a decent way to listen in on the podcasts. It can have the episodes automatically download right to your device so you can listen to them at any time. Or you can just keep them as favorites and watch out for the next episode.

And I created an AppleID just for the purpose of giving a review.

Thanks for the great information in these podcasts!

Medium webuysmallmultifamilesRonald Perich, We Buy Small Multifamilies | [email protected] | 314‑896‑0669 | http://webuysmallmultifamilies.com

i am in the process of listening to all  your podcasts and i think they are great. I am an android user however and know next to nothing about itunes...so where can we android users leave recommendations.

Also....I missed the webinar last week and just listened to it last night.....Can those of us who missed it last week  still take advantage of your discount offers on pro membership and free download of seminar? thank you.  Rob Bleecher .... sorta new investor from Mechanicsburg, PA

Done long ago!

Medium srg vert blk gold  3 Brett Synicky, SRG Properties | [email protected] | 949‑329‑3617 | CA Agent # 01956059

HOW ON EARTH HAVE I NOT RATED THIS YET???   I totally thought I had over a year ago, but I just looked and I havnt.  Just left a glowing review.  Great job guys!

Medium anson blue2 copyAnson Young, Anson Property Group | 303‑475‑9999 | CO Agent # 14161n | Podcast Guest on Show #235

Appreciative  of you guys I gain so much information from the podcast

Thank You for your time

I listen to BP on my way to work and will provide my rating on my iPad.  Really good stuff.  Not sure why or how I lost track of BP the last couple of years. 

Just sent a 5* rating.

Plan to do so the next time I listen to a podcast.  I think I'll listen to one now.

Ah HA! So THAT's how you rate/give feed back.  I've tried/looked many times but could never figure it out.  Thanks for walking me through it.

845‑592‑2493 | http://www.BobWillBuyIt.com

Hi @Brandon Turner  , I tried leaving a review, but I didn't see it show up after sorting by most recent.  If for some reason it doesn't show up at all, I can try again later on.  I've been listening to a lot of the first episodes.  All of your guests are amazing and you and @Joshua Dorkin   keep getting better and better. Can't wait to hear Josh's origin story!

Done.

Anytime, thanks for the amazing website and amazing people. I learn a lot from this site and looking forward to be more engaged in the future.

I left you guys a review long ago when you asked for it on the podcast. Anyone that waited for a forum post to prompt them is a slacker!! ;-)

Seriously, I've learned tons of great stuff from the podcast, and you really do a great job. Looking forward to many more.

Podcast was how I was introduce to BP!

I have been a member for week now and love all the informative info on BP I am up to my 26 pod cast an can hardly wait for the next lol so addictive!

Done! 

Thanks Josh and Brandon. Just re-listened to episode 1 after listening to 100. Your genuine pursuit to educate investors in every BP episode is beyond commendable. I can't thank the whole BP Team enough, you are changing lives.   

5 star rating with a brief review - done.  I'm 60ish pod casts in, and can't wait for the next 40.  I was able to have an educated conversation with the mortgage broker at the bank thanks to everything I've learned so far.  I think @Ben L.'s (can't link sorry) two podcasts have been two of the most inspiring so far.  

Review posted!

I can't get enough!  I wish you did more than one a week!  Show 100 was amazing, definitely my favorite.  Thanks for sharing your story and for making us all better investors!  Keep up the great work!

@Brandon Turner  

Just left a 5 star review. Its has been very educational and entertaining at the same time. I see a some comments about not being focused, but for me its great as the entertainment and casual setting keeps me focused.

james

Medium achieve investment group revisiondraft 4  1 James K., Achieve Investment Group | [email protected] | 5129656488 | http://AchieveInvestmentGroup.com

@Brandon Turner  

I really enjoy the website but i have a question:

I understand that you might have business arrangement with I tunes/Apple but it would be possible for you guys to "diversify"?   My family is boycotting Apple for two reasons.

1, We believe in capitalism/ free market, and having a market share of 90% for one company like Apple is not a competitive business environment.  It is Oligopoly at best.

2, Apple's questionable business practices. People gets locked inside factories in China to prevent thefts like they did  here in the US in the 1910s.

Please keep in mind IF we all support oligopolies, the download/streaming business can end up like the internet server provider/cable business, where you and I have no real choice anymore.

Kind regards and thanks for the hard work you put into this site, day in and day out.

Ps if I see you that you allow a second streaming podcasting option /Beside Apple I will sign up immediately to the Pro account. I am already planning on signing up but I will move that up to immediately. That is my promise to you! I also suspect that several other's will follow realizing that your website could use more financial support and it also is for a good cause (supporting competitiveness and Free Market)

Done! I really appreciate the podcast especially because I can listen to it on the go. 

Here the 5 star review that I left on iTunes -- Keep up the hard work !!! 

I have listened to all 102 episodes and enjoyed every one and will continue to do so as long as they keep rolling them out !!!

If you are looking for real estate info and advice without any sales gimmicks, then this is what you are looking for !!!

I give them 10 stars if it was available ....

Happy listening !!!! 

Medium pala properties llc logo largeClifford Pala, Pala Properties LLC | [email protected] | IL Agent # 475167347

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you