Do YOU listen to the BP Podcast? Then PLEASE help us out!

88 Replies

Brandon,

I have just begun really getting into your podcasts. I found the one with Dale Hensel to be the most informative and motivational to me so far. You guys do an excellent job of having information broken down into its simplest form. It helps to keep a newbie like myself engaged. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Garrett 

I really enjoy the podcasts and have listened to probably about 25-30 of them, got my daughter into it too and she listens to audio on her IPhone as she is short on time with a 2 year old. Thank you, you provide good info and entertaining at the same time. God bless

Hello, I'm new to BPs and not an investor ...yet.  I've always been drawn to RE and having discovered BP on Youtube and found my way to the podcasts, I feel like Scrat (saber-tooth squirrel) and his acorn.  I can't get enough.  I listen to it in my car on my way to work, in the kitchen, while multitasking and more.  Each speaker brings more acorns to the table.  Awesome!

I would like to thank BiggerPockets for putting the time and effort into their podcast, I have heard every episode since day one and the show only gets better and better.  Brandon and David have elevated the value of the show, thanks again. 

Thank you Bigger Pockets, I think that you guys are great!  Thanks for all that you do.  I am listening to all of the podcasts, from the beginning to the recent ones.  I am kind of a different mode listener, I download them all with a PC, and copy them to a USB drive, and listen to them in a car.  Less internet overhead that way, but still great programming.  I have heard many of the recent podcasts around the 300 mark, plus 1 to  108.  

Try to listen to at least one a day.  I upload them on my cell phone and listen while doing housework.  Sort of mutlitasking.  While not all are relevant, there is a lot of usefull information.  I love listening and learning from other investors' experience and the enthusiasm is contagious.  (I have read David's book too.)

Excellent podcast!  Easy and enjoyable to walk/work and listen but you may need a note pad to jot down all the useful information.  Great guest and food for thought.  I have encouraged my High School students to listen as well.  Judy

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here