Do YOU listen to the BP Podcast? Then PLEASE help us out!

75 Replies

Hey all - I just noticed that the BiggerPockets Podcast is currently ranked #9 in all of the business category in iTunes! This is one of the highest spots I've ever seen it and I need your help to make it go higher!

If you have iTunes on your computer, can you take 1 minute and leave us a quick rating and review?

To do so, just follow the instructions below:

1.) Head to this page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/biggerpockets-...

2.) Click on "View in iTunes" - this should open up the iTunes program on your computer. If not, just head to your iTunes store and look for "BiggerPockets.

3.) Within iTunes, click the "subscribe" button on the left side to subscribe to our show and then click "Ratings and Reviews"

4.) On the "Ratings and Reviews" page, click "Write a Review"

5.) Write us an honest review! (yes, be honest... but I hope you like us ;) )  It can be long or short or whatever! 

That's it! Just click submit and you are done!

Thanks so much everyone! We really really really appreciate all the support and your help in getting the BiggerPockets name out in front of the iTunes audience! 

(P.S. If you leave us a review, respond in this thread so I can personally thank you!!)

Medium fbprofileBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets | http://www.BiggerPockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #92

You got it sir! When I come back to the states I will be looking forward to my new job and my hour long commute now that I have found the BP podcasts. Supremely informative.

Thank you for the education.

Medium moving forward logo jpegAndrew Emery, Moving Forward Property Investments LLC | [email protected] | 719‑649‑0598

I make this happen right now and it would be my pleasure to leave a Positive review. It's the least I can do considering I've listened to all of the Podcast's a minimum of three times! Also, very excited about show #100!! 

Question for you, @Brandon Turner  and no snark is meant. But what about folks that have never downloaded your show from iTunes? I've owned an Android for a few years now and deleted anything iTunes related at the same time. I'd like to help, but I really don't want to install and then uninstall iTunes to do so. Is there another place we can leave a review? Second, is iTunes really the biggest generator of your show's listening audience? Android nears 70% of market share. I'd love to help out in any way except going through the hassle of anything Apple related. Please let me know how!

Hey @Andrew Emery  and @Michael Faulk  Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! 

And @Brandon Foken  - yeah, iTunes is definitely the highest traffic for Podcasts. Despite android having more phones,  I'd guess iTunes is 95% to 5% in terms of podcast downloads from Android vs. iTunes. iTunes just cleans up when it comes to Podcasts! 

Medium fbprofileBrandon Turner, BiggerPockets | http://www.BiggerPockets.com | Podcast Guest on Show #92

Sure can! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys hit #1. Where else can you find entertainment + valuable information in one place!?

Thanks for all that you guys do!

I finally took the time to rate the podcast.  I've listened to just about every single one!  I hope you can continue to climb in the business podcast category.  Thanks for all you guys do. Looking forward to whats to come!!!

I would rate it... but all you guys do is tell dumb jokes, not listen to your guests and bag on Detroit.

Seriously though it's my number one favorite podcast...  Even over non real estate podcasts!  Rated!

You got it!  I listen weekly, so I had to help out.

Steph

Steph C.

I rated it on my wife's account b/c I am waiting for the android version :(

I have an android.  I use Podkicker and the podcasts are fine.  No Itunes though.

No iTunes here either, sorry......

but isn't this a lot like asking for votes in the forums????   LOL :)

Medium logoscopiccroppedblue2Bill Gulley, General Real Estate Academy | https://generalrealestateacademy.com

@Brandon Turner   & @Joshua Dorkin I'm sure the answer is yes, but do you want us to rate each and every podcast you've put out (they're all great by the way!)?  I've rated my first podcast, and written a short review.  It might take some time, but I'll go through each one individually at some point.

I just usually end up downloading the podcast and listening on the train so I don't have to worry about losing reception.  Not to mention I ditched my iPhone 5S for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (battery life = sooooo much better, lasted TWO DAYS without charging) and I don't have iTunes on it (and I probably won't install it either).  So, it might take some time to get around to writing a review for EVERY podcast, but I'll make the effort.

Hey @Joshua Nudell  - What helps our rankings is the actual "Podcast Review" of the entire show on iTunes, not necessarily the individual episodes. I don't even think there is a way to do that iTunes. And I've been thinking the same thing about switching to the Note - my iPhone battery last about 2 hours now! :)

Done!   Thanks for this reminder Brandon, I have been meaning to do this.  I would not have done it if it wasn't for your helpful Links!  

Josh 

Left myself a not to do this tonight when I'm back on my home computer. Great podcast, thanks.

I'm doing something of a marathon - have gone through a good 30 in the last week.  Want to get through all by the time I'm back in the US, end of January.  Will definitely write you up on itunes as I am super! appreciative of the work you guys are doing here on BP - this is an incredible resource.

This post has been removed.

Lost interest.  Too much clowning around, giggling/laughing, self-promotion, and as @Brian Gibbons  said listening for an hour to find the 30 seconds worth of gems.  It's good info, but the format is not for me. 

Hi Brandon - my husband Matt and I sat across the table from you and your wife at the Lynnwood meet-up dinner at the Thai restaurant a few months ago.  It was nice to meet Heather, the brains behind your operation! I just left an iTunes review. Thanks for all you do! 

425‑263‑6129

Done and Done. Love the Podcast and just left a rating and review. Listen to it on Stitcher all the time during commute to and from work. Solid Gold! 

Medium logoPat Parrillo, Parrillo Properties | [email protected] | 414‑522‑7227 | WI Agent # 83142-94

Done!  If I'm in the car then the podcast is usually on. Keep up the great work!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you