Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Do YOU listen to the BP Podcast? Then PLEASE help us out!

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Dec 8 2014, 14:20

Hey all - I just noticed that the BiggerPockets Podcast is currently ranked #9 in all of the business category in iTunes! This is one of the highest spots I've ever seen it and I need your help to make it go higher!

If you have iTunes on your computer, can you take 1 minute and leave us a quick rating and review?

To do so, just follow the instructions below:

1.) Head to this page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/biggerpockets-...

2.) Click on "View in iTunes" - this should open up the iTunes program on your computer. If not, just head to your iTunes store and look for "BiggerPockets.

3.) Within iTunes, click the "subscribe" button on the left side to subscribe to our show and then click "Ratings and Reviews"

4.) On the "Ratings and Reviews" page, click "Write a Review"

5.) Write us an honest review! (yes, be honest... but I hope you like us ;) )  It can be long or short or whatever! 

That's it! Just click submit and you are done!

Thanks so much everyone! We really really really appreciate all the support and your help in getting the BiggerPockets name out in front of the iTunes audience! 

(P.S. If you leave us a review, respond in this thread so I can personally thank you!!)

Loading replies...