Featured Member Sites - Forum Member Reward Program

7 Replies

This is open to all forum members except moderators (you've already gotten a semi-permanent link).

Everytime you make 30 (good quality) posts in a 2 month period, you can get a text link from the forum home page in the "FEATURED MEMBER SITES" section for 1 month (up to 6 months).

This Program is designed to be an incentive for people to be helpful to others. You must show that you can be of real help to others in the community. Like the name says, it is a REWARD PROGRAM! You must have done something here worthy of reward!

NOTE: We decide what "good quality" means, and we have the right to reject ANY requests due to site content issues.

Be sure to check the URL and Anchor text with me FIRST in case I don't want it on my page.

If you want to get listed, make the posts and PM or email me when you hit 25. Thanks!

Example:
If you made 120 posts. You can have link to 1 site for 4 months, or 2 sites for 2 month each, or 1 site for 3 month and another for 1 month. Whatever combination you choose.

Tip:
Your first post can be your introduction in the new members forum.

This is an excellent win-win idea. You get some good content and the poster gets exposure. It looks like Bryan with Prohabber.com has gotten the first honor.

You've actually got first honor. Bryan is a moderator on the site, and has thus gotten exposure. We try to take care of those who help to make this the best real estate investing site online!

Edge - Thanks for your contributions so far! You're Featured status has expired today, however, I'm sure we'll see you up there again soon! :groovy:

We've got a new Featured Member - greenfieldent. Congrats!

An excellent merger of expectations-- quantity, and quality.

Congrats to Ryan Webber. We've added him as a Featured Member Today!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here