Can You Introduce Me To YOUR Lawyer?

16 Replies

Hey folks, 

I'm working on a little project for BiggerPockets and I need to get in touch with a few really good real estate attorneys. 

Do you have one? 

If you have a good relationship with an attorney who does real estate, I would love to chat with them for 5 minutes on phone and potentially get them some new BP clients. 

If so, CAN YOU SEND ME A PM OR COLLEAGUE REQUEST with their info? Or just send me an email to both me and your attorney and introduce us? Or if you have another good idea for connecting us, that would be awesome :)

Thanks!

Brandon the one I use is here on BP already! Her name is @Laura Richards...( I guess we're not colleagues yet :) I believe Jay Hinrichs has worked with her or some of the other people in the same title company as her (who are also here on BP) :) 

Geez where are you gonna find a good lawyer?

That's funny Jerry :) Brandon, there is a search feature on BP to search members by profession.......LOL :)

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey folks, 

I'm working on a little project for BiggerPockets and I need to get in touch with a few really good real estate attorneys. 

Do you have one? 

The project sounds rather Shakespearean  !!!

I did PM you with ours.....

@Brandon Turner  Different folks will have different views on what makes a good attorney.  Personally, I like the one who is easy to reach and has a large staff to handle all the backend stuff.  Others complain that this is the opposite of what they want.  They want the attorney approval letter that is 8 pages long and the guy/gal that does it all themselves.  

Hello Brandon,
I do know a very good real estate lawyer here in Chicago. What is your email, I can send you her info. Thanks

I have a good lawyer in Montgomery AL. I would be happy to introduce the two of you. Please send me your email address.

Best of luck on the project. I can take a guess but don't want to spoil it.

Imad

Does it matter what states they hold their license?

Attorneys are required to hold a license (pass the State Bar) in each state they practice law.

Franklin Spees, JD, CCRM, LEED AP
www.lawvex.com
www.managefresnoproperty.com

http://www.themcconnellgroup.com

We have an attorney for evictions, an attorney for real estate matters, an attorney for business matters, not all the same person. The Clark County Rental Association (in Vancouver, WA) has a legal advisor who is an attorney who does very well with landlord-tenant law. The previous legal advisor is now a superior court judge in Clark County and is educating other judges about landlord-tenant law.... yeah!  Now we have a different legal advisor.  Will contact you soon with his info.

I need a Real estate Attorney as well for Collin, Dallas,  Denton & Tarrant county, Texas. Do Anyone have a referral? 

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner :

Hey folks, 

Do you have one? 

If you have a good relationship with an attorney who does real estate, I would love to chat with them for 5 minutes on phone and potentially get them some new BP clients. 

If so, CAN YOU SEND ME A PM OR COLLEAGUE REQUEST with their info? Or just send me an email to both me and your attorney and introduce us? Or if you have another good idea for connecting us, that would be awesome :)

Thanks!

Hey Brandon, I will email you the name and contact info of my real estate attorney. He is probably the most expensive real estate attorney in the state because he is really good. He is also the number 1 HUD closing attorney in the whole state!

But I doubt it if 5 minutes will be enough when you talk with him :-)

I'm Looking for a good Real Estate attorney in the Fort Meyers, FL area. Anyone know a good one? I will be doing all different buying strategies, but focusing on subject to at the moment.

Immediate need for Texas real estate attorney as well as long term investment strategic advisor. Where would I find someone? Preferably in Austin.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here