Mentioned

5 Replies

since I'm new to BP. I don't know how to mention to someone. I see people mention to me. Please advise....

Thank you 

Just use @ and add the name of whom you want to mention. Let me know if this works for you.

@Account Closed  that is not quite right. 

Type @ followed by three characters from user's name; then you will get a list of users below the typing area from which you select the desired user with the mouse or other pointing device. Or, you type the @ followed by a question mark; again you will get a list from which to pick, but that list will only include users who have participated in the thread topic already - the @ followed by three characters will allow you to also see your colleagues that match what was typed. 

thanks appreciated it

I see lots of users here have trouble with doing the mention for @J Scott and 

Kristine Marie Poe ; when they have participated in the thread, the @? method does the job. But if they haven't participated and they are a colleague of yours, you need to get the three characters correct. I will enclose in quotes the three characters you need, so you would type these without the quotes following the @;  "J S" and "K. " respectively; note that there is a sneaky space there for both of them, and K even has punctuation :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here