People Search

5 Replies

Hello BP gods that control the site. Would it be possible to add a filter feature when searching for people? When you search Michigan you get 4883 people, the very first person in my search has not been active in over 2 years. If I could filter out people that have not been active in the last 1, 3 or 7 days I could save a lot of time. Thank in advance!

You could even make it a pro feature or perhaps you already have.

My best advice would be to narrow your search to a specific market in Michigan that you are most interested in networking in. I searched my town and other local towns around me and didn't have to go through as many inactives.

I also employ natural selection haha! It's been a quick tip on the podcast to get a photo up and I just skip over the people who do not have a photo. Not saying they aren't worth the time of clicking on and reading their profile but I just figured if they don't have time or want to put a photo up on here than they are probably not the type of person I want to do business with.

Hope this helps, although your suggestion would be nice to see.

@Richard Ball

Have you seen these search parameters:

I find that these criteria tend to get me all the refinement I need.  Depending on where you search, you may that "recently active" can vary greatly.  So we just let you sort through a list of the MOST recently active.

Hope that helps!

Also, kudos to Josh for his 5AM response...  

Thank you @Scott Trench

and I see why they don't have a filter for the search site what would be a way to get around becoming a PRO member.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you