where is the 2 hour video Brandon did on No Money Down Investing?

6 Replies

im searching everywhere and cant find it.  He talked about it on yesterdays webinar.

Hey @Gary Erdoglyan - head to www.biggerpockets.com/nomoneydown/ultimate and it should be in there! If you don't see it, go to www.BiggerPockets.com/promotions and you should have a link to the Bonus content for the No (and Low) Money Down book. 

IF you still don't see it, it's possibly you either:

1. - Never bought the "Ultimate Package" of the book OR
  2. - You didn't use the bonus code when upgrading to BiggerPockets Pro

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions :)

Thanks,

Brandon

I just got the book in mail,  devouring it! !!

@Brandon Turner What has stood out to me in the first half of your book so far, is your very accessible style of writing.  It's a unique blend of truth, reality and practicality, as well as encouragement, challenge and passion...definitely a love "of the game" and a distinct passion is evident in both your style of writing and the simplistic presentation and flow of the comprehensive content.

So far, it's just been...WOW!  

I will buy more copies to give to colleagues....just wish my copy was signed by you...just sayin'... 

@Shelly F.

that means so much! I love that :) 

I'm sure I'll get to Chicago sometime. I'm actually driving around the country over the next 6 weeks, but bypassing Chicago :) 

(p.s. Can I use that quote!?) 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.