where is the 2 hour video Brandon did on No Money Down Investing?

6 Replies

im searching everywhere and cant find it.  He talked about it on yesterdays webinar.

Hey @Gary Erdoglyan - head to www.biggerpockets.com/nomoneydown/ultimate and it should be in there! If you don't see it, go to www.BiggerPockets.com/promotions and you should have a link to the Bonus content for the No (and Low) Money Down book. 

IF you still don't see it, it's possibly you either:

1. - Never bought the "Ultimate Package" of the book OR
  2. - You didn't use the bonus code when upgrading to BiggerPockets Pro

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions :)

Thanks,

Brandon

I just got the book in mail,  devouring it! !!

@Brandon Turner What has stood out to me in the first half of your book so far, is your very accessible style of writing.  It's a unique blend of truth, reality and practicality, as well as encouragement, challenge and passion...definitely a love "of the game" and a distinct passion is evident in both your style of writing and the simplistic presentation and flow of the comprehensive content.

So far, it's just been...WOW!  

I will buy more copies to give to colleagues....just wish my copy was signed by you...just sayin'... 

@Shelly F.

that means so much! I love that :) 

I'm sure I'll get to Chicago sometime. I'm actually driving around the country over the next 6 weeks, but bypassing Chicago :) 

(p.s. Can I use that quote!?) 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.