My Clone Has Been Found! [Introducing the new BiggerPockets Content Wizard...)

My Clone Has Been Found! [Introducing the new BiggerPockets Content Wizard...)

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey everyone, 

After a lengthy search for the perfect clone for myself (see this post if you have no idea what I'm talking about) I'm excited to announce we've officially hired a new content producer for BiggerPockets... @Mindy Jensen! 

Mindy, or "Mindy J" as I call her (it's her rap name),  is an exceptionally bright real estate investor, writer, and superwoman who definitely knows her stuff.

She's written several articles on the BiggerPockets Blog over the past year, as well as offering advice and feedback here on the Forums. Since first meeting Mindy at FinCon a few years ago, Josh and I have always been impressed with her knowledge and ability to communicate it - plus her willingness to help others. 

I know I'm looking forward to seeing more of Mindy around the site, producing some pretty amazing articles, videos, podcasts, and more. 

Welcome Mindy! 

6Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
11y

Woot . . . and the team continues to grow!  We're really excited to have you, @Mindy Jensen.

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    welcome!

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Congratulations! Love seeing BP grow. 

  • Investor · Brea, CA · Member since 2015 · 178 posts · 59 votes
    11y

    Very cool congrats!!!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Woot . . . and the team continues to grow!  We're really excited to have you, @Mindy Jensen.

  • New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 25 votes
    11y
    Awesome! Welcome Mindy
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    Congratulations.

    Good luck Mindy.

  • Real Estate Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    11y
    Welcome Mindy!!!!
  • Investor · Gainesville, VA · Member since 2014 · 118 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    Congrats Mindy and good luck with your new job!  Bigger Pockets is such a great platform.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    Thank you for all the kind congratulations. I am really happy to join the BiggerPockets team. I love this community, and I'm excited to contribute. 

    I have always loved real estate, and having a place to come and talk about it with like-minded people is amazing.

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    11y

    @Mindy Jensen congrats and welcome! Excited to continue to see BP staff so much excellent talent.

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    Your introductory video better make fun of @Brandon Turner! May I suggest such topics as The Monster of Monasato, Flooding My Dream, Aberdeen or bust, or How I made my fortune by being a lumberjack?

  • Mother/ Administartor for Acropolis Fencing · Christchurch, Canterbury · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 34 votes
    11y
    That's fabulous!...some wonder women powers, congrats Mindy
  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Troy Fisher:

    Your introductory video better make fun of @Brandon Turner! May I suggest such topics as The Monster of Monasato, Flooding My Dream, Aberdeen or bust, or How I made my fortune by being a lumberjack?

     Wow, Troy. I'll see what I can do. I like the lumberjack angle best. I'll let you know when it is up!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    Just don't be too flirty or @Ben Lebovyich might get a little jealous!

  • Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    @Mindy Jensen 

    Congratulations! 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 87 votes
    11y

    @Mindy Jenson - congratulations!

  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    11y

    Mindy - Welcome!!  So excited for you, and especially excited that Brandon's clone is female!  Can't wait to see more from you on BP! 

  • Accountant · Clovis, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Congratulations, Mindy!  Excited to know more talent is coming in than leaving!

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 114 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    Welcome @MindyJensen !

  • Professional · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    Mindy Congratulations !

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix/Lima, Arizona/OH · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Nice...Congratulations, @Mindy Jensen! Now I can be sure that even if I have to skip a week here and there, the blog is in good hands...finally!`

    Nice :)

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 167 posts · 146 votes
    11y

    @Mindy Jensen

     Congratulations and Welcome.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    11y

    Congrats 

  • Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2012 · 631 posts · 186 votes
    11y
  • Real Estate Agent · Carmel, IN · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 35 votes
    11y
    Congratulations, Mindy! Glad to see there is more girl power on BP! :)
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.