My Clone Has Been Found! [Introducing the new BiggerPockets Content Wizard...)

My Clone Has Been Found! [Introducing the new BiggerPockets Content Wizard...)

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey everyone, 

After a lengthy search for the perfect clone for myself (see this post if you have no idea what I'm talking about) I'm excited to announce we've officially hired a new content producer for BiggerPockets... @Mindy Jensen! 

Mindy, or "Mindy J" as I call her (it's her rap name),  is an exceptionally bright real estate investor, writer, and superwoman who definitely knows her stuff.

She's written several articles on the BiggerPockets Blog over the past year, as well as offering advice and feedback here on the Forums. Since first meeting Mindy at FinCon a few years ago, Josh and I have always been impressed with her knowledge and ability to communicate it - plus her willingness to help others. 

I know I'm looking forward to seeing more of Mindy around the site, producing some pretty amazing articles, videos, podcasts, and more. 

Welcome Mindy! 

6Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
11y

Woot . . . and the team continues to grow!  We're really excited to have you, @Mindy Jensen.

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ormond Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Welcome Mindy! 
    I just read through some of your blog posts and found them helpful and thorough. I enjoyed the comments posted and your replies.
    I look forward to hearing reading more.
    Will you do podcasts (and do you have a dog like Charlie?) LOL!

  • Investor · West Suffield, CT · Member since 2013 · 106 posts · 42 votes
    11y

    Congratulations Mindy!

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 5 votes
    11y
    Congrats, Look Forward To your Posts & Articles etc.
  • Ronald PerichPro Member
    Investor · Granite City, IL · Member since 2014 · 658 posts · 301 votes
    11y

    How great is that! @Mindy Jensen and chat is back all on the same day!

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome and congrats Mindy!

    I didn't even get a decent rejection letter from Brandon or Josh!

    But, then, I have trouble using the @ symbol much less embedding photos!

    Congrats again, you'll be great!  Best of luck :) 

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    Congrats on your new position in BP, Mindy!

  • Lender · Columbia, SC · Member since 2011 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Congratulations and Welcome Mindy J!
  • Investor · Leauge City, TX · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    @Mindy Jensen

     congratulations! welcome.

  • Youngstown, OH · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Welcome @MindyJensen We are excited for the input and depth you to the B.P. family.

  • Odessa Tx · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    11y
    Welcome
  • Investor · Owings Mills, MD · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Mindy Jensen!  Some people get hired and have big shoes to fill.  I look forward to seeing and reading your content.  Time to fill our POCKETS [I think there is a joke in there somewhere ... ]

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 116 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    Congrats Mindy J!

  • Real Estate Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 301 posts · 112 votes
    11y

    Welcome!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.