App

6 Replies

I keep trying to tag people with the @ And it never works. What am I doing wrong? I can't figure out how to vote for people either. I only use the app is that my problem?

Any update on when the mobile app might be updated? It would be really nice to have all the calculators easily available to pro members. If these could be easily accessible during a wholesale walk through or a quick rental property analysis that would be awesome!!!

@Joshua Dorkin

Josh,

I seem to be having this problem too with my computer. Is it something in settings? In order to overcome this I just quote people and then erase all of their comments, but would prefer to be able to just refer via @ insert name. Thanks 

@Stuart Birdsong the @ insert is tricky and requires a bit of patience but it does work fine on the computer's browser as well as on mobile devices.  (I just tagged you from my iPhone 6 via browser)  All you have to do is type @ and then the first 2-3 letters of the persons name and then wait.   The name will then appear at the bottom of the text box.   It may take up to 5 seconds but it will appear at the bottom.   You can then click it to tag someone's name.    It does not appear behind the @ sign like on FB / twitter, etc etc.   Give that a try buddy.   Hope this helps.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you