Votes
Mark Smith
  • Schaghticoke, NY
Votes |
Rental Property Calculator

Mark Smith
  • Schaghticoke, NY
Posted Aug 24 2015, 07:35

The calculator seems like an awesome tool, and I'm anxious to test it out and get used to using it.  However, I have a few questions.  I just read an article (This Article) that says you can try it three times for free (the paragraph right above "How to Finance a Duplex"), but when I went to the calculator it says you can test it out for free once.  Which is correct?  If I only get one shot at it for free, I want to make sure I get a good look!

The article also says Pros get unlimited use of the calculator for no additional charge, is this true for Plus members as well?  When you go to the Rental Calculator there is information that says Plus members get unlimited use as well, so I just want to which information is correct.  I see the Pro membership has a couple other perks related to the calculator, but I'm really just interested in unlimited use and the ability to create PDFs and print reports.  If a Plus membership allows for unlimited use and the ability to print and create PDFs of results, that may be enough of an incentive for me to upgrade my account.

Thank you!

Loading replies...