Webinar-Apartment Investing w Brandon 1/13 at 5PM Pacific

29 Replies

Webinar Replay Link:

http://app.webinarjam.net/replay/2725/c33e63e56f/0...

Have you ever thought about investing in an apartment complex, but were unsure how to start? Brandon Turner will share his ways to find apartment deals, show you how to analyze them to make sure they truly are deals, and share his ideas on funding the purchase with other people's money.

Wednesday, January 13, at 5PM Pacific time (That's 8 PM Eastern!)

Awesome, I'm excited to hear more about your creative strategies so that I can apply it to my own investments and give useful advice to my clients.

@Sean Brooks , you didn't miss it. It's tonight. Even if you can't make it, sign up anyway and you'll get the link to the replay if it is recorded. (Not all webinars can be recorded.)

The replay link is only good through Friday at Midnight, so make plans to check it out soon.

Looking forward to this.  It is perfect timing.  I am looking at a 24 unit apartment deal right now.  Biggest challenges are putting a team together.  Who all should be on the team?  And financing.  Seller of the property has said they will carry back 25% of PP.  Now I have to figure out a way to come up with the rest of the money:  PP and rehab as units need rehab and are not currently rented.  

What mistakes did you make when you purchased your apartment complex? What to look out for in the process? Thanks.

Looking forward to it!!  We have 18 single family home rentals....we want to step it up and get into a small to medium sized complex.  There is a 38 unit about 20 minutes from us...it is on my radar, but I still feel like I need a little more 'help' on the financing end.

Thanks Brandon and I look forward to it. 

MONTESANO

lol

@Brandon Turner

Hi Brandon,

Enjoyed your webinar this evening, though I was a bit disappointed it turned into an upsell for BP-Pro - the very tactic most BP-ers profess to detest. 'Nuff said.

Also, enjoyed your Entrepreneur article. One suggestion, though...

It REALLY "ruffles my fur" when I hear or read someone say, "I don't care (if you) ...", especially if it's repeated. Your article says that three times in one paragraph.

Unintentional as it may be, it becomes a take-away for the reader / listener / audience, and it may not be what you want them to remember of your presentation.

An alternative might be to say, "Even if (you) ...", or "Regardless if (you) ...", or "No matter (if you) ...", or "Whether (you) ... or not, ..."

Just a suggestion...

For what it's worth, I have some 50 years experience in public speaking, starting at age 11. I'm 61 now.

David J Dachtera

"Success is not a destination. Failure is not an event. Success is a process, failure is a choice."
- DJ Benedict

Originally posted by @Johnny Lynum :

I missed last night's  presentation. Does anyone have any insight into when it will be presented again?

There may be a recording, but I'm not sure if its available if you didn't attend it live. 

David J Dachtera

"Success is not a destination. Failure is not an event. Success is a process, failure is a choice."
- DJ Benedict

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you