BiggerPockets Member Survey!

9 Replies

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if you all want to read our books and content in a language other than English! In order to gather this information from you accurately, all you need to do is answer three questions for me in this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M8NTN25

Just click that link and then answer three simple questions! We're hoping to give you exactly the books you want to read in the way you want to read them, so please let us know.

Thanks!!!

Katie

I am not sure who to contact regarding this, I am currently a Bigger Pockets Pro but I’m paying monthly. I was trying to take advantage of the 20% off special by going with the annual membership, however, every time I tried to input my credit card information I had challenges. Perhaps there is someone at BiggerPockets who can assist me? Thank you! ☺ 

@Katie Askew

You are going to have a major sample bias on this survey.  How do you reach new customers by asking your English speaking customers if they want this in Spanish?

No se puede!

Greg, thanks for the feedback! I'm not trying to reach new customers with this survey. I'm only attempting to gather information about our current members. I'm trying to find out how many of our members don't speak English as their first language. Turns out, not everyone on BiggerPockets speaks only English!

Thanks!

Originally posted by @Greg Scott :

@Katie Askew

You are going to have a major sample bias on this survey.  How do you reach new customers by asking your English speaking customers if they want this in Spanish?

No se puede!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you