Changes to Pro / Plus Pricing and Flipping Tools

3 Replies

I signed up to BiggerPockets a couple weeks ago to provide an answer for somebody on the forums.  On Monday, November 13, 2017, I decided to give the House Flipping Calculator a try.  It seemed like a good tool so I looked at the pricing.  It was $9 for Plus and $29 for Pro.   Both gave unlimited reports and history.  Pro provided PDFs and sharing.

When I went to sign up yesterday, I saw that the prices and features of each plan had drastically changed.  The Plus Membership more than doubled in price with a 111% increase and unlimited reports and history were both killed.  Pro Membership increased by 35%.

In addition to those changes, now the House Flipping Calculator format has changed to an unusable mix of the 70% rule and the one I tried on Monday.  Is there a way to access the previous calculator?

Is this sudden price hike and change in features a marketing ploy in anticipation of a Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday sale that will bring the prices back down to where they were 48 hours ago?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Account Closed:

@Gregory Storm I got multiple emails that the price was going up. Check your "Spam" folder on your email account.

Hi Bill.  I checked and I did not receive any notice about the increase in price.  Or anything about the tools being downgraded.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here