Changes to Pro / Plus Pricing and Flipping Tools

3 Replies

I signed up to BiggerPockets a couple weeks ago to provide an answer for somebody on the forums.  On Monday, November 13, 2017, I decided to give the House Flipping Calculator a try.  It seemed like a good tool so I looked at the pricing.  It was $9 for Plus and $29 for Pro.   Both gave unlimited reports and history.  Pro provided PDFs and sharing.

When I went to sign up yesterday, I saw that the prices and features of each plan had drastically changed.  The Plus Membership more than doubled in price with a 111% increase and unlimited reports and history were both killed.  Pro Membership increased by 35%.

In addition to those changes, now the House Flipping Calculator format has changed to an unusable mix of the 70% rule and the one I tried on Monday.  Is there a way to access the previous calculator?

Is this sudden price hike and change in features a marketing ploy in anticipation of a Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday sale that will bring the prices back down to where they were 48 hours ago?

Thanks.

@Gregory Storm I got multiple emails that the price was going up. Check your "Spam" folder on your email account.

Originally posted by Account Closed:

@Gregory Storm I got multiple emails that the price was going up. Check your "Spam" folder on your email account.

Hi Bill.  I checked and I did not receive any notice about the increase in price.  Or anything about the tools being downgraded.

I didn’t see an email, but there was a forum post and a blog post announcing the changes in pricing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.