BP Podcast: Crushing It with Gary Vaynerchuk

29 Replies

Gary Vaynerchuk joins us on today's podcast! 

Josh is back in the hosting seat (and explains why he's been absent from the mic recently.)

Hear how we're looking for a Marketing Intern to help with Brandon's goal of reaching 1 Billion people. (Listen to the show to find out how to apply if you are a Marketing Expert.)

Gary shares the social media tools he uses and tips for how real estate investors can use them, too. Gary talks about figuring out who you are, and gives a glimpse at his new book,  Crushing It . 

Listen here , or on your favorite podcast player.

Great show. I hope you can get a solid hour from him at some point. But maybe he'll be too busy hustlin' for that!

Saw gary today at the Wealth and Achievement summit in Houston. He is an amazing motivator and 100% raw. Great to see him relating his innovative marketing skills with REI.

Although Mindy & Scott do a nice job filling in for @Joshua Dorkin its not the same without the original!!!  Just heard the Podcast, great Podcast hoping @Brandon Turner  can make a detail Webinar in using Social Media to find RE leads & tenants. Ive used Facebook Marketplace for my rentals but now I'm questioning what else can I do w Facebook?? Sorry I'm an A/V Engineer I need to critique, Audio quality was poor maybe tell your guests car Interviews maybe not the best idea.... Although Gary was a great guest I'll let it slide :)....

Josh best wishes to your daughter.... Hope for a speedy recovery..

Ha! I just saw Gary Vaynerchuck speak in person at the Houston wealth expo today!  

Also great speakers today were Robert Herjavec, Barbara Corcoran , and former president George Bush! 

Looking forward to listening to this one.  Thanks!

I thought that was a great episode, I love his energy! (and that might have been the biggest takeaway I got from him, since the poor audio quality didn't lend to much more). I don't know much about Gary, but that was a good enough introduction for me to hunt down Crushing It

Love GaryVee not much in this podcast that I haven't heard him say already though.  Love that you had him on,  maybe get him into the studio next time. #futuregoals

Another great podcast. Gary, as always, gave great insight about the influence of social media. I especially liked his Facebook dinner series example, definitely utilizing this approach.

I'm glad you guys blanked out his swearing instead of beeping it out. It shows the respect people have for his rawness. This industry needs more people who are just as raw and real as Gary.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you