Webinar: How to Buy Small MultiFamily Properties

26 Replies

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00PM Eastern

Small multifamily properties can be one of the best real estate investment vehicles, especially for those who are fairly new to real estate.

That’s why this week Brandon, co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast, will be dedicating an hour to this incredible niche. In this special LIVE webinar you'll learn how to find, analyze, and finance incredible small multifamily properties, as well as the dangers to be aware of before you make any offer!

Don’t miss this brand new webinar!

Can't make it on Wednesday? Sign up anyway and get the link to the webinar replay emailed to you when the webinar is over. (Make plans to watch it soon, the link is only valid through Friday at Midnight!)

I signed up for the webinar and I am excited to learn how to analyze these multi-family deals. Unfortunately, I will be taking my investors to some off-market properties around my area and will be missing the seminar at the scheduled time. How can I view the seminar at a later date and time?

Signed up and looking forward to my first webinar through BP. I am a first time real estate investor looking to get into my first property / deal and excited to learn a bit more about the fundamentals that I should be putting in place from the start. Thanks for putting this on!

Looking forward to the webinar replay, since I won't be able to make it live to the webinar. As a newbie, I am most interested in investing in small multifamily properties where our family is going to be relocating within the next year, or thereabouts. Will be taking notes to begin implementing - plan to incorporate action steps into my 90 Day BiggerPockets Challenge.

I am actually looking forward to hearing some tips and hacks on this specific topic. I am currently looking for multifamily properties in the LA area. I am hoping/sure that Brandon can provide me some good tips/insight on this. 

Looking forward to it! 

Thanks Brandon. I never get tired of hearing the story of you buying that one property for your daughter's benefit.

I'm glad I'm a pro member so I can watch it again. Oh and thanks for picking Tulsa for your example :)

Wasn't able to make it to the webinar but would love to see the replay. Although I didn't make this webinar, I closed on my first multifamily deal last week and a significant amount of credit goes to BP for giving me the knowledge and the confidence! (also kudos to @Heather Binder - member on BP - who gave me the extra boost and coaching to make it happen!)

Originally posted by @Jessica Jay-Maleski :

Wasn't able to make it to the webinar but would love to see the replay. Although I didn't make this webinar, I closed on my first multifamily deal last week and a significant amount of credit goes to BP for giving me the knowledge and the confidence! (also kudos to @Heather Binder - member on BP - who gave me the extra boost and coaching to make it happen!)

Congratulations! If it wasn't for BP I doubt I would have bought any properties this past year.

Missed the webinar but as an eau Claire, WI Realtor, I'm about to list a duplex in Altoona, WI WITH $1k a month income at  603 Loring/3511 Fenwick (two addressees because it's on a corner  and a front door on each street) $109,900 anyone int'd in more infor?    I can  property manage it locally here for you or I am soon working as a broker for a long term

property management company in Eau Claire who is familiar with this duplex.  send me a msg if you want more infor.  1,534.59 was last years property tax...so very reasonable. 7152253111

Newbie here - was wondering after I find an investment property should I get a business LLC and buy the investment through the business? I Keep reading about the possibility of the loan being due if you attempt to transfer the mortgage deed from your personal into the business. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I have been following the blueprint that is talked about in this webinar. I listened to it on Friday. I utilized an FHA loan for my first duplex 8 years ago. Moved out within a few weeks/months. I could not get another property until i understood the value of OPM (OPM). I created notes and presented them to friends with money. They then invested in the notes and i used the funds to place 20-30% down on my past 3 multi unit properties. All of which are 4 or less units.

Hi @Mindy Jensen . Why are the webinar links only active for 48 hours after it ends? Would it be possible to have them available indefinitely such as a podcast recording so we can listen in when able? I missed this one - was really interested in it but now can't listen to it. BTW, I never received a link to listen later even though I had signed up...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here