New to bigger pockets!

9 Replies

Hello everyone! I Just recently downloaded the bigger pockets app, and I love it! Not in a million years, would I have thought I’d be able to find so much valuable real estate information. I reside Delaware, but currently working in Virginia. I’m excited to be a part of the bigger pockets community, and looking forward to learning with you all! Any questions about Delaware, feel free to contact me. At this time, I’m more of a student than a teacher of real estate, but I have lived there for 20 years, so I can tell you a bit about the state itself. Have a great day everyone!

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Yoree Washington ! You definitely came to the right place to be a student. Make sure you absorb as much as you can from the Podcasts, the books, and the blog. The forum is a great place to search for additional clarification on topics and if you can't find the results you're looking for (the internal search functionality is lacking on the site, direct search on Google is better) then I do encourage you to ask your questions as the resources here are abundant for being able to help.

Cheers!

@James Masotti thanks James! The site is everything I’d have hoped for. I see you’re in New Jersey. I was born in Long Branch, and lived in freehold, Neptune, and Perth Amboy, before moving to Delaware at the age of 16. I’d love to learn more about the market out there also (Monmouth county in particular). Thanks for reaching out!

Hi @Yoree Washington born and raised in Newark, DE and feeling really good about this site as well!!!  It's given me a wealth of knowledge to educate myself and feel comfortable enough to go out and purchase my 1st property at the end of last year in New Castle.  So many people to connect with on a variety of levels.  Well wishes to you and if you ever have any questions ASK 😊

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you