Healthcare thread?

14 Replies

What happened to it? I clicked on 'my posts' and it said it was in a private forum. And I'm guessing I'm not in it? And it used to be in off topic? I looked in the 'why we edit' sticky and did not find a possible answer there. Wondering how these things work. I have seen posts edited or hidden before, but never a whole thread removed.

I know. I was like, WTF?

They moved it to a forum that requires a paid BP membership to be able to participate. It is the political topic forum which I suppose is more appropriate for the thread...

I moved the post because the thread started to get away from the bill and moved into a political discussion. A year and a half ago we shut down our political forum because it simply left such a bad taste in the mouths of members. The political group, as Jon said, can get very heated and is not at all moderated -- you're all welcome to join the group to continue the discussion.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you join a group? I promise I tried to do it and looked for a faq before I asked!

I don't even want to get into it, just would like to know how the thread ended up. Thanks.

OK I saw the "Join Group" button at the bottom of the group description. Duh.

Josh your site has so much info. and many different modes, it takes time to absorb it! Thanks again!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you