Votes |
Help Us Build the Ultimate Crowdsourced Investing Guide

Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Posted Jul 25 2012, 20:14

Hey All -
I've begun to work on an interactive guide for real estate investors that will be a part of the BiggerPockets site and I wanted to see if there were any volunteers to help us create this awesome resource.

For the past 7 years many of the most important and most basic real estate investing questions have been asked over and over again, and I figured this guide would help save time and energy for everyone. It would allow us to organize key information into something that is easily digestible for the beginner, and would point to more detailed articles and discussions to delve into greater detail on the countless topics out there.

How it Will Work:
I have already outlined the various chapters and will create various Google Docs where we can collaborate on these chapters.

We will create assignments for those people who are interested in helping and hopefully we can get this thing together quickly.

What We're Offering:
Other than being a part of a pretty awesome project to help educate the investors of the world, we will give credit to those people who get involved via a link on the 'document' to your profile and website. I can assure you that when complete, this will attract a lot of traffic, and being a part should be good for business.

If you're interested, please let me know . . . we're looking for experts in all the various investing niches.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Josh

Loading replies...