Soldier looking for advice with first duplex or four plex.

3 Replies

Ricardo,

I'm sure that many of us would be happy to help, but you are going to need to provide us with a little more about what you actually need assistance with. Do you have questions about finding properties, financing, property management, house hacking???

Lay out some of your questions and you will get some good feedback. There are a lot of current and former military on here.

@Ricardo, what specific questions do you have?

With a vague ask for advice I would say, the BiggerPockets book on house hacking, and the book on rental property investing...then learn, learn, and keep learning. Until you understand the concept well enough to be able to ask specific questions to fill the gaps, you aren't ready to pull the trigger.

That being said, I host a community of military real estate investors, and I'm ALL about helping, as you learn more about this let me know what questions you have and I'd be happy to help!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you