BiggerPockets Conference 2020

36 Replies

I got my ticket yesterday...BPCon 2020 in New Orleans!

When: October 4 - 6, 2020 (pro tip: you'll want to stay until the 7th)

Where: The fun is happening at The Sheraton Hotel in the French Quarter of New Orleans

Hey everyone!

It's true... we are indeed hosting a 2020 BiggerPockets Conference!

Right now registration is only for BPCON2019 attendees. 

We will also be opening registration to Pro/Premium members in February. 

Get excited for BPCON2020 in New Orleans! 

If you attended BPCON2019 and didn't receive an email about the 2020 BiggerPockets Conference that is because you didn't opt into our email list -- don't worry, there is a way around this! 

For BPCON2019 attendees, we are offering a limited early-bird discounted rate for BPCON2020 to say thank you for joining us in 2019! This rate is available through February 24th.

Email [email protected] for the link to register. 

Speaking of BPCON, I attended the 2019 one, and am wondering if there is a link to the recording of the sessions?

Thanks, Dan Dietz

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Adrian N. :

@Alexandra Hughes I’m a pro member. When can we get our tickets? Can’t wait. Not going to miss this one!

Ticket sales for Pro and Premium members will open 2/25! 

Following.. and agree with @Adrian N. would be great to understand some basics so folks can start planning / looking at travel arrangements before the masses, if we decide to go. Once the floodgates open the hotels will ^^^^^^^^ $$$ ^^^^^^^. @Alexandra Hughes at least able to share the conf location? Thx

Hi everyone -

BPCON2020 will take place on October 5th & 6th at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.

Right now registration is only open to 2019 attendees through 2/24.

On 2/25, registration will open for Pro and Premium members through 3/17.

On 3/18, any remaining tickets will be available for anyone interested in attending!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here