BiggerPockets Conference 2020

65 Replies

Originally posted by @Adrian N. :

@TJ Watson New Orleans.

Yeah dude, that part is well established in the thread. Big town with 100s of hotels. Looking for granular info so folks can book THE hotel or one close to it. 

@Alexandra Hughes thanks for the link, exactly what I was looking for, calls out the Sheraton as home base. Thx!

Originally posted by @Marc Alberto :

I got my ticket yesterday...BPCon 2020 in New Orleans!

When: October 4 - 6, 2020 (pro tip: you'll want to stay until the 7th)

Where: The fun is happening at The Sheraton Hotel in the French Quarter of New Orleans

Can you share the registration site?

Originally posted by @Suzan Hampton :

Does anybody know about how much the conference costs if you're not a member? Running numbers...thanks!

From the conference website

1/15 - 2/24Registration open to BPCON2019 attendees only$700
2/25 - 3/17Registration open to Pro & Premium members$750
3/18 - 5/31Early bird registration open to everyone!$850
6/1Last price increase until SOLD OUT$1,050

Saw in another thread there would be roughly 1500 tickets avail.  

Originally posted by @Alexandra Hughes :

Hi everyone -

BPCON2020 will take place on October 5th & 6th at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
On 3/18, any remaining tickets will be available for anyone interested in attending!

How many tickets total will be sold? And is there a process in place if it sells out but people later find the cannot attend? 

Originally posted by @Yezenia Hernandez :
Originally posted by @Alexandra Hughes:

Hi everyone -

BPCON2020 will take place on October 5th & 6th at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
On 3/18, any remaining tickets will be available for anyone interested in attending!

How many tickets total will be sold? And is there a process in place if it sells out but people later find the cannot attend? 

Hi Yezenia - We are selling 1500 tickets to BPCON2020. We encourage everyone who wants to attend to buy their tickets as soon as registration opens so you don't miss your chance! 

Originally posted by @Alexandra Hughes :
Originally posted by @Adrian N.:

@Alexandra Hughes I’m a pro member. When can we get our tickets? Can’t wait. Not going to miss this one!

Ticket sales for Pro and Premium members will open 2/25! 

Pretty Cool Alexandra, can I get a link for this conference so I can register next tuesday?

Originally posted by @Matt Bertsch :

Hey Everyone...has anyone heard if BP has decided to host another conference? Would love to see BPCON 2020! 

We are here! check it out - 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/25/topics/805778-it-s-back-and-better-than-ever-the-biggerpockets-conference-2020

Originally posted by @Shane H. :

@Alexandra Hughes @Mindy Jensen

I know this is probably way too premature to ask but have you thought about where 2021 conference will be?   

Have we thought about it? Yes. Have we booked anything? No.

:D We have a location in mind though but it's not finalized. It will be by BPCON2020 though! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you