Should we add a Photo Gallery???

3 Replies

I'm thinking about adding a photo gallery to the forums for you to post your properties, rehabs, landscapes, and so on. We would also have other galleries for you to share your pics with the rest of the forum.

Would you use a photo gallery if we added one?

Would you share your photos with everyone? I want to know before taking the time to set it all up.

Thanks all! :mrgreen:

Gladhatter,

I commit myself here and now to be a giver without question.
To share, help, instruct, and give whatever I can.
I commit myself to the success of this forum and all who
visit it.

That is my promise to myself.

I'm new and I have my little secrects, but i'm sure my little secrects are no match for others secrects. I think the big problem is the compitition. Lets say i have a flyer that give me a 25% return in the pittsburgh area. then i post it on this site and Ron Dataker takes my flyer and post it in the pittsburgh area and now is getting half of my 25%. I wish everyone could be open to each other. I don't know everything but i can learn alot. There is a group called nextstar networking. Its for contractors such as electricians, hvac, ect. what they do is you have a county you work in or counties, and you buy into the network and only you control those counties but if the counties are a certian size like near pittsburgh you can have as much as 3 guys in your network but if it the size of my county I have only me. and what that company does is estiblish a network a forum for everyone to post ideas, problems, situations ect. and not have to worry about some guy down the street stealing your ideas. you know who your helping and you will know if that guy knows what he is talking about. Just my thoughts. Is there a way to set somthing like that up? maybe $50 per county population limit is 300 people then you can have 2 investors buy into that county. Man I think i'm onto somthing. What are your thoughts? Oh and as for pictures I would love to see before rehab, and after pictures with the prices and a breif description on what was done. I personally am on my first rehab.

I think if you have some pictures that help tell the story it always helps. :D

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.