Maryland Purchase Sales Agreement for Wholesale

33 Replies

Hi David,

I have an example contract of sale and assignment document you could use that I received from a Baltimore wholesaler. I am not home at the moment, but when I get back I could scan it forward it to you (I only have a hard copy). You could also go to the tab labeled resources. There you could find contract agreements, etc.. I believe bigger pockets only allows you to download three documents a week. I hope this helps.

Promotion
Speed To Lead
Buy hot seller leads w/o subscription
Buy daily seller leads that are actually ready to sell
Finally there's a place where you can buy leads that asked for urgent help selling their house

Hello Lakeisha,

I know this is an old post, if possible, could you send me the example contract of sale and assignment documents you spoke about in this post.  I would appreciate it and would like to thank you in advance.

James Sparks (Sharpsburg, MD investor)

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate
Originally posted by @David A. :

Hi BP,

Does any one have a Maryland Purchase Sales Agreement of Residential Real Estate to be used in wholesale and to be assigned that they could offer?

Hi David,

I wonder do you still have a Maryland Purchase Sales Agreement of residential real estate to be used in wholesale and to be assigned?  If you do, could you please send me a copy , thank you very much.

One thing I suggest for everyone in this thread is to have a real estate attorney look over the contract you are going to use, or even have them draw one up for you.  Maryland real estate law and contracts are pretty complicated compared to most states. Spending the extra few hundred dollars to have a professional draw you up a contract can save you a lot of trouble down the line.  

Originally posted by @Russell Brazil :

One thing I suggest for everyone in this thread is to have a real estate attorney look over the contract you are going to use, or even have them draw one up for you.  Maryland real estate law and contracts are pretty complicated compared to most states. Spending the extra few hundred dollars to have a professional draw you up a contract can save you a lot of trouble down the line.  

Hi Russell,  that's a very wise advise. Thank you

Originally posted by @Brian Tome :

@Lian Shi

I will email you one I have used.  If you receive another from anyone else, please share with me.

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much and I will share with you if I got other referrals. Thank you again.