Goals for 2015

11 Replies

2015 is right around the corner.  Now is the time to reflect on 2014 and make goals for 2015!  By sharing your goals you are holding yourself accountable to make them a reality.

What are your goals and aspirations for 2015?

My main goal for 2015 is to grow R and R Homes into a successful business that can pay my partner and I a salary to work full time in real estate investing.  We plan to acquire a minimum of 15 rental properties and complete 2 flips by years end.  We will wholesale what we can't use for our own portfolio.  We plan to have $100,000 in capital and a minimum of $2,000 in cash flow per month by the end of 2015.  We will acquire the properties by way of direct mail, networking, and other forms of marketing.  We will steadily increase our marketing budget to find more deals as the year progresses.  My goal is to be a full time real estate investor by mid year.  We currently have completed one wholesale and acquired 2 rentals in our first 6 months as a business.  We have 2 more under contract that we plan to keep as rentals and another that we are still negotiating that will be a great flip.  2015 will be a great year!

I like these threads because they make me think and plan for the year to come. My 2015 goal is to add about another $1,500 of net cashflow with new rentals or notes AND to make $100,000 on flips/wholesales. I have the direct mail campaign underway and have the cash and private money lined up and ready to go.

Here's to 2015 being great!!

I plan on taking a break for a couple of years.  Who knows, maybe even stop for good.

Get another 20 rental units, achieve 20% returns, and start to transition towards remote landlording. Modest goals, but enough to see real estate take less of my time and give me more $$$.

Originally posted by @Ryan Billingsley :

2015 is right around the corner.  Now is the time to reflect on 2014 and make goals for 2015!  By sharing your goals you are holding yourself accountable to make them a reality.

What are your goals and aspirations for 2015?

Thanks Ryan.

I have 32 big goals for 2015 lol

One of them is to flip 100+ homes.

Big step up as we flipped 40+ this year.

Thanks and Merry Xmas ;)

@Ryan Billingsley  

Here are my personal goals for 2015

My goal as an investor friendly agent is to close 24 deals this year (already have closed 2, and 2 more in Feb, so am on track), flip at least 12 of my own properties (currently rehabbing a condo, purchase price of $54k with a $8k rehab budget and will resell to a buy and hold investor/client for $85k with $1100 monthly rent), rehab/manage at least 6 flips for my investor clients (currently rehabbing a 4bd 1bth SFR with a $62k purchase price, $50k rehab and $165k ARV). I will also add property management to my resume and the goal is to manage at least 20 units (already confirmed 6 units for March).

My goal on BP is to post at least one quality response each day, that will receive at least one appreciative vote!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.