FindCompsNow.com

2 Replies

Hey guys, I had a question about this website a fellow investor mentioned to me. Does anyone have experience with it? When you type in a property it brings up the value and then there are some lists. One is "cash buyers" and another is "private lenders." Obvious you would think but I'm curious as to what that means? Like for example... there's a name, address and info about a private lender nearby. Is this person someone that lends money on the regular? Or is the person at the listed address someone who borrowed money from a private lender? I guess I'm just not sure what I would do with the information listed.

Also, anyone familiar with how accurate this site is for finding a value of a home? 

Thanks in advance!

@Dan Sieg  this is part of Kent Clothier's organization. I have no working knowledge of his products. I know that he and his brother are on the BP site, in fact I read a blog written by his brother today, plus I have seen ad banners for Kent Clothier products from time to time. All that said you just cannot beat a realtor for accurate, & timely comps.

318‑570‑2938 | http://homeplanpros.com

@George Kelley   Thanks for your input! I have a meeting with one tomorrow for a follow up! I'll get a first hand look as to how accurate some of the websites out there really are, at least in this case. Thanks again. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you