PLEASE HELP !! must sell extra fast! how to? FIX/SALE PROJECT

6 Replies

I must sell a property who is already paid in full and need that money back in my hands urgently to keep expanding. Commercial Value is around 145K. Since HOA is $330 and rent is only $1350 at most we are deciding to put this money in a property that has no HOA fees and rents for the same price.

RIght now I must sell this property as soon as possible, and posibly find a deal with no realtors at all. I would like to deal directly with cash buyers or already approved for the loan buyers. I would like to keep 6% commission from the sale process to pay for my own personal bills. Is this possible?

Im heading to the property right now. I would like to keep this Forum updated with pictures and the whole process but I believe in good input.

It is located in Hollywood, FLORIDA.

It is a property I have owned and didnt live in it until 4 years after I bought it. It is very well kept, and only needs the following:

- Blinds for three windows. Full living room sliding door, and two room windows.

- Change low cost stained carpets to wooden laminates (or do you suggest something??)

-Paint all walls the same color the same quality.

-Clean tile floor and baseboards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGL3Ns4SqF0

How can I sell fast? Where can I advertise? Any solid ideas!?

Selling fast usually means you must take a discount. Selling without exposing to the entire MLS means 90% of the active buyers will never know it's for sale. I generally Net my sellers more after they've paid my commission for selling thru the MLS. Also, so you know...in Broward county the Buyer generally pays the title insurance, unlike the rest of the state. Usually you'll Net more if you do the upgrades yourself and sell to a retail buyer, as opposed to a lower price for an investor/do it yourselfer.

I looked at the video it shows a Keller Williams Realtor.

What is the address of the property. What are the rental restrictions? Is it actually rented?

What are you asking for? Like to see inside pictures, video was only outside.

@Andres Yory , That link suggests its already listed with a realtor?? Can you clarify? A few other questions I would like answered is the number bed and bathrooms and th egeneral condition of the property.  It seems to be an apartment complex?

The link from youtube is just a link I found on the web to share with you guys about how the condo looks. Its a 2/2 in a second floor. Has tile in living and dining area as well as in the kitchen.  It has carpet in both rooms and will soon change that to laminate flooring which I will try to install myself. I will also change a total of three blinds. One for each room and a vertical   one for the living room sliding door.

We are asking 145k after having repair costs of 3500$. It has been remodeled once before and it has a nice kitchen with upgraded items. 

I owe around 4k in property taxes from the previous years.

If anyone wants to make an offer and negotiate the property before repairs and paying taxes let me know.

I am about to start the paint, floor, blinds, cleaning stage of selling it.

The link from youtube is just a link I found on the web to share with you guys about how the condo looks. Its a 2/2 in a second floor. Has tile in living and dining area as well as in the kitchen.  It has carpet in both rooms and will soon change that to laminate flooring which I will try to install myself. I will also change a total of three blinds. One for each room and a vertical   one for the living room sliding door.

We are asking 145k after having repair costs of 3500$. It has been remodeled once before and it has a nice kitchen with upgraded items. 

I owe around 4k in property taxes from the previous years.

If anyone wants to make an offer and negotiate the property before repairs and paying taxes let me know.

I am about to start the paint, floor, blinds this weekend.

In the last year, 2 two bedroom units have sold, 1 for $120k (auction) and 1 for $135k.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here