Indiana Investing

4 Replies

Looking to buy SF & MF in Indianapolis area but willing to explore north west indy & other cities as well. What are the best parts of Indiana to invest in? What are your experiences in those areas? 

Jordan,

I can help you with Northwest Indiana. i.e. Crown Point, Merrillville, Dyer etc. I also have a guy in Indy that can help you. His name is Andy Rumple. he's fair and a very honest guy. been in business for a long time/ I have a rehab crew. a realtor and a property manager for Northwest Indiana. I'm not sure if you need those services. You can message me and we can talk further.

Thanks,

Scott

Jordan my advice is to buy from any area where the ARVs are over 50k.  That will get rid of most of the bad areas.

Yes, PM me and I'll send it over.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here