• Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Accurate Mortgage Calculator

Jesse Hinaman
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Apr 8 2017, 17:09

Ok, so I know industry professionals tend to have choice words for Zillow. However, I'll admit, back in the day searching through sacramento properties, and I found myself using my zillow mortgage calculator app when looking at real estate. Don't get me wrong, it's a good app, but was really lacking on all loan scenario's and accuracy. If your a straight and simple conventional loan...zillow could handle the calculation.

After realizing the missing components of Zillow's calculator, I stumbled upon a mortgage calculator app that blew Zillow's out of the water! Can calculate any scenario, automatically factor in VA Funding Fees, FHA Upfront MIP, exact PMI rates based on credit score, JUMBO, refinances, VA and FHA streamlines, affordability calculations, you name it. I pay $50/month to license the service, but can provide it to as many colleauges as I want, at no charge to them. If anyone is interested in downloading this mortgage calculator app for free, you can follow this link from your smartphone (only works on iOS and Android) --> Mortgage Calculator App

If you like the calculator, make sure to post and let others know.