Votes
Sarah Jones
  • los angeles, ca
Votes |
short sale - cash purchase help

Sarah Jones
  • los angeles, ca
Posted Dec 27 2009, 13:01

1. i am trying to buy a house and was wondering do i have to pay the buyer agent or does the buyer agent take money from the bank (this is a short sale)

2. does the seller agent get paid from the bank?

3. the listing price of the short sale was $175 it says pending lender approval .. what does pending lender approval mean? Do you think i should offer $165 cash? 10k less than the pending price.. they told me that even if i offer 175 i still have to wait 20 days for their decision, its a short sale i dont understand why i have to wait 20 days..

4. if i was doing an all cash purchase of $175 and i have no loan how much do u think i actually pay when everything is all done with...(title, insurance, etc... tax.. how much do i really need in cash if i want to make a $175k payment)

5. if i dont get a buyer agent what am i saving..?

6. this house was partially burnt in the front it doesnt show up on title 'YET' thats what my buyer agent says but it will probably show up on the prelimiary .. but the insurance comapny fixed everything.. should i be concerned about something? if i try to sell the house is it going to be a problem if the house was already fixed?

Loading replies...