Votes |
I'm Buying Up A Storm

Engelo Rumora
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Posted Jun 22 2017, 05:55

G'Day everyone,

I'm letting loose with acquisitions in the Dayton and Cincinnati markets.

Here are my areas of interest:

45204 - Cincinnati - Price Hill (Currently rough but I'm willing to be the black sheep and jump in before the others. It's just too close to Downtown in my eyes so it has to turn eventually. Maybe this is the next Over-the-Rhine?)

45205 - Cincinnati - West of Price Hill (Don't know much about this region but it's neighboring to Price Hill so if Price Hill turns, so might this)

45403 - Dayton (St Anne Hill) - The first few rows (Closer to Downtown) seem to have been bought up so looking at going further West toward Burkhardt. It does get pretty rough quickly the further West you go tho.

45405 - Dayton (North East of Grandview Medical) - Very rough but so bloody close to Dayton. Bought a few here and am seeing "live" renovations happening on a daily basis by other investors. I really see potential here especially if I just buy up the entire area. Monopoly much? hehe

45410 - Dayton (South Park) - Yes and yes all day long. Great stuff happening here. Love Coco's and it's amazing how much just that area has turned over the years.

45409 - Dayton (University) - Don't know much about this pocket but with any property close to a University is usually steady cashflow. I'm basing my philosophy here due to the Toledo market and how hot East of the UT is.

I'd love feedback from all of you Dayton and Cincinnati investors. Even folks looking to invest those markets.

What are you buying?

Where?

Why?

Lets get a conversation going.

Any wholesalers, feel free to bring deals. I have the cheese (cash) and close quicker than you have ever experienced.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Loading replies...