Votes
Kimberly H.
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Need a FHA/203K expert in Baltimore

Kimberly H.
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Sep 20 2017, 13:25

I want to thank all the season veterans for helping me so much with my first RE investment purchase.  I purchased a duplex almost 2. 5 years ago and they are currently being rented out with great tenants.  Thanks to you guys drilling in screening, screening, screening... my 1st tenant is on her 2nd lease and the 2nd tenant is well on her way. No late payments (cross fingers and toes). 

Well, it's time to purchase another unit. I've paid off my credit cards that I used to renovate and my scores are back up where they need to be for a FHA loan w/203k. My first loan was a conventional loan with 3.5% down and no PMI. I used a city program to purchase the 1st duplex. Not I can use the FHA loan primary residence house hacking opportunity.

I need the best lender and 203K expert in Baltimore. My 1st experience was so difficult and I wasted a lot of money on crazy contractors, misguided laborers and just an entire host of mistakes. It was an experience I will never ever forget. I want a smooth transaction and with qualified contractors and a FHA/203K expert.

Do you recommend banks or mortgage companies.... any advice would be great.  Thanks for listening and I look forward to hear what you guys have to offer up.

Loading replies...