32207 Jacksonville zip code

8 Replies

Hi all, What do you think of this zip code in Jacksonville ? Thanks

really cool places to live, especially for the millennial.

@Liz C.

Generally very nice area, with a few rough pockets. 

Good restaurants, bars, shopping. Very walkable area.

Home to everything from bungalows to multi-million dollar riverfront estates. 

Good schools.

Some of the nicer areas (particularly those with the multi-families) were hit very hard by Irma. The worst flooding in Jacksonville was in 32207. Anything west of Hendricks in the San Marco area had high water or flooding. Make sure you do your due diligence. 

Beware, the city is trying to buy properties in parts of 32207 due to the flooding from IRMA, so make sure you search for Lori Boyer, the council person and look up her stories if you are looking at investment properties. Otherwise, it’s a neat area, but it does have double-stack train traffic running through it and is very busy with FEC freight trains.

@Chris Carson for flooding, is that including to the south of Hendricks to the west of San Jose Blvd? 

Does anyone know if the Flood Maps on the GIS will be updated and when? 

@Hadar Orkibi

I think that area fared better, the elevation is a bit higher as you go south. The area that got it worst was the part immediately south of I95 until where Hendricks and San Jose split. 

@Chris Carson so you referring to River Oaks Park upwards.

How about 32204, 32205 – Riverside & Five Points? 

@Hadar Orkibi

Pm me and I’ll give you the rundown. Pretty much anywhere near the river had high water but the flooding was sporadic depending on a number of factors. Riverside/5 points had some areas that did get flooding but the majority of properties were fine because they are set back at least a few blocks from the water.

Hi all! thank you for your all kind response,!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here