Realtor and PM on Lubbock Texas?

4 Replies

Hi anyone can Recomend a good realtor and PM on lubbock Texas? As well as a good lender. Thank you !

Try Vince Wyatt with the Wyatt Team. They were voted Best of the West several years in a row in Lubbock.

Hey Liz,

I'm a lender in Lubbock, TX with Vista Bank. Feel free to connect with me on here and I'll get you my contact information.

Let me know if I can help with any questions about the Lubbock market.

I would recommend my friend Jordan Sutherland as a good investor realtor here in Lubbock.

Originally posted by @Liz C. :
Hi anyone can Recomend a good realtor and PM on lubbock Texas?

As well as a good lender.

Thank you !

Hey @Liz C ! I'm a licensed realtor here in Lubbock. I'd love to help you out. I also know quite a few lenders depending on your current situation I can tell you who would be the best fit.

Hey Liz. I was an investor first, but now am also a Realtor in Lubbock and only deal with investor clients. Have 25 of my own rentals that I manage as well. Also have a few managed by a great property management company.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here