Realtor and PM on Lubbock Texas?

4 Replies

Hi anyone can Recomend a good realtor and PM on lubbock Texas? As well as a good lender. Thank you !

Try Vince Wyatt with the Wyatt Team. They were voted Best of the West several years in a row in Lubbock.

Hey Liz,

I'm a lender in Lubbock, TX with Vista Bank. Feel free to connect with me on here and I'll get you my contact information.

Let me know if I can help with any questions about the Lubbock market.

I would recommend my friend Jordan Sutherland as a good investor realtor here in Lubbock.

Originally posted by @Liz C. :
Hi anyone can Recomend a good realtor and PM on lubbock Texas?

As well as a good lender.

Thank you !

Hey @Liz C ! I'm a licensed realtor here in Lubbock. I'd love to help you out. I also know quite a few lenders depending on your current situation I can tell you who would be the best fit.

Hey Liz. I was an investor first, but now am also a Realtor in Lubbock and only deal with investor clients. Have 25 of my own rentals that I manage as well. Also have a few managed by a great property management company.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.