Downtown Boston Meet Up

30 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

I'm reaching out to see if there is any interest in Boston to start a real estate meet-up. I find that there are a couple of networking groups that all meet outside the city and can be difficult to attend while living in the city. Investors, brokers, contractors, etc. all welcome to meet and network. It could be informal to start (or remain informal if that's the best format). Please let me know if you would be interested in meeting in downtown Boston area and I will organize.

Thanks

Kyle

Great @Richard Beatty .  My plan is to get together before the holidays.  Will wait a few more days to hear from others and then set up a time and place.

Hi @Kyle Joseph, thanks for the post. If this kicks off and there's a meeting in January when I'm in town I'd be happy to attend. The others are more important in terms of fixing a date since my schedule is a bit fluid but happy to add on once dates are set if that might be ok for you.

Depending on date and time I would love to attend.

@Kyle Joseph great idea - count me in. Will be out of the country for a while but back mid-January so may not make the first meeting, but please keep me in the loop!

Hi guys,

Appreciate all of the positive feedback.  I know the holidays are near and many people can’t join until the New Year, but I still think it makes sense for those that are able to informally get together.  My proposal would be that we get together next Thursday, December 21st at 6:30pm.  We can introduce ourselves, talk about what we want to get out of these meet ups/ experiences with other meetups that you may be part of, and have a drink.  I’ll look for a bar/restaurant that is convenient to public transportation, and if anyone has any recommendations please feel free to throw them out. 

Thanks,

Kyle 

Also interested.

Apologies can't make this one but thanks for organizing and hope to join another time.

I’m an OOS investor from neighboring CT, just purchased a MF in the North End. Looking to do more in Boston eventually.

I can’t attend this meeting but may be interested in future get togethers.

Kyle, I won't be able to make it... But... I can offer up some great space for the meet up if you'd rather not meet at a bar.  Go on Breather.com - and pick any space for the meet up.  (all are in downtown Boston, with 2 in cambridge) . If getting into the city isn't a total pain for the participants, this could be a great spot to hold the meet ups.

Once I'm back from holiday, I'd like to attend the next meet up - Hosting it at a Breather space :) 

S

Kyle,

I'm interested, but also can't make that date.  I look forward to meeting up in the new year.

Chris

Hi, @Kyle Joseph
I would love to be able to attend too to network and exchange ideas.
So far, December 21st works for me.

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your interest.  I originally wanted to get together before the holidays. After seeing the number of people who are interested and cannot attend this week, and asking a few of those who said they could attend this week, I think it's best we postpone until after the New Year.  Let's plan on Thursday, Jan 4 and I will find some space for us to meet.

Thanks, and happy holidays.

Kyle 

Hello All! I am originally from Mass, now living out in San Diego. I’m coming home from the holidays and to check on some projects in the city, I would love to try and catch a meet up. January 4th should work me! However in the meantime I have been working with a lot of investors in and around Boston helping them secure financing for their projects at very competitive rates. If anyone needs any assistance or would like to know what the rates and terms are compared to Typical Mass rates please PM me!! Thanks

Briana

I too am interested although will be out of town on the 4th. Please keep me in mind for future meetings as I am very interested in joining and connecting. 

Erica 

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the delays in setting up the first meeting.  Time has flown by!  Anyway, I wanted to propose that we meet next Thursday, February 8th at 7pm at Gather/District Hall in the Seaport.  They have common area space, as well as access to drinks and apps from Gather if people want.

The meeting can be informal with the purpose of networking and discussing what we want out of future meetings.  

If you plan to attend, please respond so we can get a count.   If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to message me or share within the forum.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi @kyle joseph  I can make that time, Gather is a great spot. Looking forward to seeing it confirmed. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.