Need HELP Multi Family around Rowan University South New Jersey

6 Replies

Hello BP community Need a Referral in a around Glassboro, NJ.

I am looking for anyone whom can refer a realtor that can help a friend find a multi -family around Rowan University.  My friend is going to medical school there and is looking to minimize his cost by purchasing a 2-4 unit.  He is not familiar with the area as for as crime rates, good vs. bad neighborhoods, or if there is a market for college/medical students?   But that's why I am reaching out for any referrals.

Thanks BP family!

Christopher,

I did a little research for there a year or two ago, my daughter and son-in-law were once thinking of living there, he went to Rowan and had work there at that time. there are areas he may not want to invest in based on what my son-in-law told me, but there are students that rent there, that was my plan. he obviously wants to stay as close as possible to the college. I do not have any recommendations as far as realtors for you, but do feel that is a decent place to invest.

This post has been removed.

Christopher,

I am a licensed agent. I can help as I attended Rowan as well.

I am a Realtor and Rowan graduate (GO Owls!) and live in the next town. Coincidentally, I was on campus today. I have some friends that own rentals in Glassboro as well. Good stuff. Send me a message if I can be of help. 

Christopher,

Kevin Lara, on our team, responded to this post and would be an excellent resource for you. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here