Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Vince
  • Investor
  • Prescott, AZ
Votes |
Marshall Reddick-izing the David Greene method?

Jonathan Vince
  • Investor
  • Prescott, AZ
Posted Jun 19 2018, 14:08
Would it be a smart shortcut to use Marshall Reddick to help me buy a rental property a la David Greene’s method (as described in his Long Distance RE Investing book)? Or maybe I should rephrase the question this way: What gains, if any, might I forego by hopping on the back of a friendly giant? MR has great reviews and a solid track record, and it appears that they would also hold my hand in such a way that I would still “learn by doing.” For free Marshall Reddick: -does in depth market research -puts their vetted team to work for you in your given area of interest (yes, it has to be in one of their current cities) -analyzes properties (both the ones they list AND any that their clients may find and present to them) -mentors you (their focus is to help their clients hold long term cash flowing rentals) We talk a lot about leverage. I don’t see any real drawbacks to leveraging the knowledge and the network of Marshall Reddick to help me get the best possible bang for my buck in a market that makes good sense. So, please open my eyes if there is something I ought to be seeing.

Loading replies...