Votes
John Olaore
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
Moving to (back to) Dayton OH -

John Olaore
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Jul 9 2018, 05:28
My wife and I are moving back to Dayton Ohio in August. I currently own a 2/2.5 townhouse in the West Carrollton/Dayton Mall area that has been rented out for the last 16months. (My Brother and a room mate are tenants). I’m going to sell this property soon as my HOA won’t allow me to transfer it over to an LLC. We want to purchase 5-15 doors (2-6 multi family homes) in the next twelve months and I currently have about $5000 saved and potentially have access to an additional $150k in family/friends money. I know the different reputations but I’d like to have a mix of properties between the Centerville, Kettering(property tax hell), UD, Oxford, and Huber Heights communities. I’m also interested in rehabbing a few properties off of Salem or off Main Street by the river with the intention of moving into that neighbourhood as Dayton continues to develop. I’ll have 15-20 hours a week that I can dedicate to supporting a pre established team but I need to find said team. My goal is to own(full ownership- no outside money) 40 properties and 80+ units/doors in the next 12 years. Help? Teams? Meet ups? Lenders? Mentors? I’m ready to do the work. Has anyone had success with LotLinks? “Financial freedom is my only hope”

Loading replies...