Real estate agent needed DFW

4 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to find a good agent in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We're looking for a small apartment, possibly two, or even a duplex (up to fourplex depending). This will be out first purchase in Texas and we are looking for someone knowledgeable about the areas. This may be one of a few purchases in the next few years. We'll be out in DFW within the next few months and hope to begin working with someone in the near future. 

-Kyle

@Ky Dickson , I'm glad to hear you are interested in the DFW area. I'm sure you have done your research, but make sure you have a few areas in mind to checkout before you get into town to make the best out of your trip. The DFW metroplex is made up of multiple cities with very different price points (Ft. Worth, Arlington, Dallas, Frisco, etc.). Depending on your strategy certain areas will make more sense. 

What is your price point, strategy, and goals for your investments here? There are a lot of active investors from the area involved on BP and I'm sure we can help you narrow down your search. Good luck!