• Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Realtors holding offers 2 increase price or double commissions

Frank Wolter
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Sep 30 2018, 14:18
This post is for investors. Realtors might not seem to care and might think its ethical but I hate when Realtors or Brokers do this. So here's how you can over come it. You might seem to come across a property you like. You place your bid and you just don't hear anything. Time goes on then all of a sudden the listing realtor contacts your realtor and says the have your offer or what ever bs excuse they used to delay contacting you. Oh and guess what. Now your in a multiple bidding situation. SURPRISE! Just great. Your guaranteed to over pay. And in Cleveland if your in a multiple bidding situation with a out of town investors for sure pull out. Because they are going to rape that out of town investor and tax the hell out of him. Me I personally pull out. But here's one thing that I do that isn't a big deal but helps with the crooked realtor. I put a 48hr expiration date on the purchase agreement. Try to make it a common practice. Some times I forget and then I take the ride but then pull because I don't like games. Not a real big deal but it puts fire on under the Realitors tail to present the offer to the seller right away. Hope this is helpful. Good luck investing

Loading replies...