Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Michael Zuber
Votes |
The Sellers Market is Over - Be Careful (Now What)

Michael Zuber
Posted Oct 16 2018, 13:53

If you have been investing for 5 Years or less you have been wildly successful!! However, you need to pay attention because this changing market could catch you by surprise and Crush You. Let me explain.

Seller’s market like the last 5 years do a couple of things

• 1)Sellers markets invite the masses to come into real estate. When Guru’s start showing up on TV/Radio and people start selling “Systems” it is time to be concerned .
  • 2)Sellers Markets make people feel smart as the market rises and people cash quick checks with nice profits even if they didn’t run an efficient process.
  • 3)What worked the last 5 years can lead you to go broke if you don’t change your approach as hold times and margins are about to drastically change.

In the end please recognize that the market has changed and thus you need to be more conservative or you could go broke. I wanted to write this as 1,000’s of people went broke the last time the market changed (2008-2010) from a Sellers Market to a Buyers Market.

Note I think this is going to be a great couple of years but you must be careful 

Good Investing

Z

Loading replies...