• Rental Property Investor
  • Yorba Linda, CA
Votes |
Nashville Investor Friendly Lenders

Joshua Davies
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Yorba Linda, CA
Posted Oct 20 2018, 16:13
Hi All, Can anybody in the Nashville area recommend an investor friendly lender? This will need to be a small bank who holds loans in their own portfolio. I need a commercial lender due to me not having 2 years work history in the US. I recently closed on a duplex, financed on a commercial note at 20% down. The duplex is fully rented with signed lease agreements and cash flowing well. I then had a quadplex under contract and attempted to finance this with the same bank and they told me they could not move forward with the loan due to me being “out of state” (I am based in California but moving to Nashville soon). This didn’t make sense to me as they financed the first duplex with no problems? So now I need a good lender that can help me out with purchasing another investment property. My other question is, were the 2 loan applications too close together? Am I required to wait a certain amount of time before taking out another loan? If anybody knows any lenders that will also take potential income of the new property into consideration that would be great. Thank you, Josh

Loading replies...