health insurance hacking

6 Replies

So the biggest thing that holds me back from going full time with real estate is that I am the primary health insurance provider for my family. Does anyone know any part-time jobs that offer great health insurance? 

My wife works for Atlantic Health (Overlook Hosp in Summit NJ) great benefits even for part time. I know Home Depot used to have good benefits part time not sure if they do anymore. Are you involved in Flips or Buy and Hold in NJ?

Hey @Angelo Mart! Thanks for the info on Atlantic health. I was thinking of checking Lowes and Home Depot because I feel like that kinda goes together with real estate. 

I only have one nj rental house and one long distance rental... I took kinda a break to finish my mba which I have a year left, but than I’ll be back to hunting for real estate lol 

Promotion
Azibo
Smart landlords use Azibo
One-stop-shop for landlords
Rent collection, banking, bill pay & access to competitive loans and insurance - free for landlords
Get started for free
Originally posted by @Andy Rousch:

Hey @Angelo Mart! Thanks for the info on Atlantic health. I was thinking of checking Lowes and Home Depot because I feel like that kinda goes together with real estate. 

I only have one nj rental house and one long distance rental... I took kinda a break to finish my mba which I have a year left, but than I’ll be back to hunting for real estate lol 

Keep hunting! I have a rental property in Landing (morris county) not far from you. Where is your NJ investment

If you are terminated for any reason other than gross misconduct (wink, wink) or lose coverage due to a reduction in the number of hours of employment, you may become eligible for 18mo of COBRA continuation coverage.  

You can also buy coverage from an ACA (a.k.a. Obamacare) health care exchange.