• Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
I feel like a epic failure😭😭

Yenika M.
  • Wholesaler
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jan 27 2021, 16:33

Hi My Bigger Pocketeers,

So. This home that has been In my family for years is due for closing early next month. I made the decision to sell it because I've been making morgage payments on it for years and not knowing where to start with it. Just recently Im just learning more about the different options but things havent been that clear to me even years before I feel real dumb and unaccomplished. Im starting to wonder. Is real estate really for me? Or is It just a allusion? These are questions I ask myself. I just couldn't seem to pick this deal off the ground.

The house is in my brothers name

I took over the payments so the house won't foreclose with the attentions to fix and rent. I was just making paymet and nothing was being done to the house. I started a few things but even that felt overwhelming and to add Working a W2 job and paying rent where I curently stay. I just felt like I should of tried harder. Its not to late to recover the house since it haven't closed yet but this is just heavy on my mind I don't know what to do.

Can yall tell me when yall first started out. Have yall missed out on deals just because you wasn't ready or lack of knowledge or something else?

Loading replies...