Self Storage Syndication

8 Replies

Is anyone putting together any self storage syndications or investing in any? I am very interested in this space.

Hello Andy, I am interested and exploring finding a commercial location in Crystal River Florida that can be used as an RV and outdoor boat storage.  

@Andy N.

My family owned & operated self storage & outdoor boat storage.  My personal experience has been in multifamily but I like this, recession proof, asset class too!

This post has been removed.

It is a great asset class, I have looked at on a number of occasions.  The problem is that it is a business that has a RE asset.  The location and quality of the RE is only half the battle.   Someone need to watch the shop.  It requires expertise in the business.  I have looked at parking lots and like them as an asset class as well.  High cost of entry, but the business part can be outsourced.

yes. Feel free to reach out to discuss. 

Originally posted by @Lesley Resnick :

It is a great asset class, I have looked at on a number of occasions.  The problem is that it is a business that has a RE asset.  The location and quality of the RE is only half the battle.   Someone need to watch the shop.  It requires expertise in the business.  I have looked at parking lots and like them as an asset class as well.  High cost of entry, but the business part can be outsourced.

It's a business that has a real estate multiple, which makes it attractive when increasing NOI.

Andy, I have been vetting and investing in SS syndications.

I am, my attorney is putting together my ppm now. What can I help you with. 

Scott

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here